Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- Google Analytics tracks users website behaviour, using the Google Analytics Cookie, this data includes user behaviours like pages visited and visit durations.
- All data in Google Analytics is aggregated and anonymised, meaning although IP addresses are tracked to determine user locations, no personal data can be attributed to one individual session and these locations aren’t ever exact, the most accurate these will ever get will to track users to the nearest city.
- We have Google Analytics Demographic and Interest Reporting enabled, this gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- User and Event data retention policy, we don’t automatically expire any user or event data, this is so that we can use all historic data to better improve website user experience.
Further information about Google’s Analytics’ cookie usage policy on websites may be obtained from:
Google also has two pages which help to outline their privacy policies specifically for Google Analytics:
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
Our website uses Google Tag Manager, a web analytics management service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- Google Tag Manager is used to manage website tracking tags and allows us to create events for key user events, for example, tracking button clicks or specific page views like on thank you pages for forms etc.
- We do not use Google Tag Manager to gather any personal data, only website behaviour data that will help us to improve the websites user experience.
- All event data that is generated by Google Tag Manager tags is amalgamated and anonymised in Google Analytics.
We abide by Google Tag Manager’s use policy which can be viewed here: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/